Benefits of ASFFA Membership
- $4,000 AD&D accident policy, and additional $10,000 can be yours for joining the NVFC for an additional $18.00 per year per member.
- Mortuary benefit of $1,000 paid directly to your family regardless of the cause of death.
- Regular updates on fire service related legislation, news, changes, training, and other issues of concern for all firefighters, volunteer, part-paid, and full paid.
- New Discount Drug Program Download [website]
- Hospital Wing offers memberships to public servants at a rate of $20/year per household with memberships available for 1, 3, or 5 year increments. Firefighters would also able to “gift” yearly or multi-year memberships to family at that same rate. Hospital Wing Discount Download
- NVFC, or National Volunteer Fire Council Membership
Since 1920, the Members of the Arkansas State Firefighters Association have been working hard to improve the Safety and Quality of ALL Firefighter’s lives: volunteer, part-paid, and full paid.
How can the ASFFA help?
- Development of LOPFI
- Standards of Pension Review Board
- Act 833 Turn back Money
- Firefighter License Plates
- Up to $200,000 Firefighter Death Benefit for LODD (Arkansas Claims Commission)
- Educational Benefits for LODD’s Children
- $311,810 Federal PSOB Death Benefit Benefits of ASFFA Membership
Priorities of ASFFA
- Better Retirement/Spousal Benefits through Legislative Efforts
- Improving Firefighter training throughout the State
- Supports the construction of the Arkansas Fallen Firefighters Memorial
- Members of the National Volunteer Fire Council